The Pro Drag racing Strut is the result of many years of development in drag racing combined with 20 years of shock absorber technology used with success in the highest levels of Motorsport. The Pro Drag Strut is intended for use (and is approved for competition) in NHRA Pro Stock, NHRA Pro Mod, ADRL, IHRA Pro Stock, and IHRA Pro Mod classes. Essentially, any double A arm vehicle can use the Pro Drag Strut. The Pro Drag Strut is the choice of champions and record holders in may classes, make sure your getting the most out of your drag car, feel the Penske Difference!
The Penske Advantage
- Hard chromed 4130 main shaft for strength, durability, and low breakaway friction
- Durable ACME thread body that allows quick adjustment of spring preload (.100″ per turn)
- Penske unique dual bleed adjuster for independent tuning of compression and rebound in easy to access shaft adjuster
- Simple, in line design for lightest weight
- Winning heritage – Penske Racing Shocks continue to help our customers win races and championships in all forms of Motorsport.
- Made in U.S.A. – The Pro Drag racing Strut has been 100% designed, machined, assembled, and tested for quality in the United States.
**PRICE IS PER PAIR (SET)**
**All shocks are hand built to order specifications. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for processing; however lead times may be much longer depending on seasonality. For more information on specific product lead times, or if you require a specific delivery date, please inquire before ordering.**