7500 Coil Over DA NASCAR Mexico Spec
7500 Coil Over Double Adjustable NASCAR Mexico Spec
The 7500‐DA is the latest addition to our already successful shock line up. This is our most economical multi-adjustment shock, yet it still utilizes all of the standard Penske Racing Shocks parts that are known for quality and repeatability. Every Penske Racing Shock is 100% hand built and dyno tested for the best performance and customer satisfaction. We stand by our products and routinely assist customers in getting the best performance from their shocks. The same components in the 7500 DA are used all over the world at the highest forms of Motorsport.
All of the fundamental attributes found in any Penske Racing Shock have been incorporated into the 7500‐DA including:
**Shock Uses 2.5" Spring Hardware**
- Standard Penske 55mm bore size which allows use of wide array of piston types.
- Low‐friction shaft and piston seals.
- Hard anodized, 6000 series aluminum bodies and components for superior durability, performance, and repeatability.
- Hard‐chromed 4130 main shaft with rolled threads for strength, durability, and low breakaway friction.
- Durable ACME thread body that allows quick adjustment of spring preload (.100” per turn).
- Simple, in‐line design for lightest weight and ease of installation.
- Winning heritage – Penske Racing Shocks continue to help our customers win races and championships in all forms of Motorsport.
- Made in U.S.A. – The 7500 has been 100% designed, machined, assembled, and tested for quality in the United States.
Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for delivery.
|Weight 1814||4.0 lb|
|Dimensions||24 × 7 × 6 in|
Your cart is currently empty.