The 8400 Adjustable Air Shock gives you a wide range of adjustability that helps tune your car for a wide variety of track conditions. You now not only have the option of double or triple adjustable damping adjustment, you also have the option for single or dual rate air spring adjustments. This is not like other "air shocks" on the market. The 8400 Air Shock separates the air chamber from the damping. This allows you to have precise damping, while truly tuning spring rate based off air chamber volume.
Current recommended uses include RF, LF, LR and 5th Coil.
- Repeatable Performance - Increased Nitrogen Volume Yields Repeatability at Variable Running Temperatures
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easily Adjustable -(8300) 20 Clicks of Compression and 40 Clicks of Rebound (8760) 18 Clicks HS Compression, 25 Clicks LS Compression, 40 Clicks Rebound
- Revalvable - A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
- Easy to Grip, Self Detented, Adjuster Knobs
- Banjo Swivel Hose Ends for Easy Mounting
- AIR Adjustable Spring Rate
- Dual Chamber Air Option for Dual Rate Spring Adjustment
All shocks are hand built, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Proud to sponsor the 2022 Lucas Oil Late Model Series, CASE World of Outlaws, and Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series.
|Weight 1361||3.0 lb|