14 FZ-09 Penske 25 mm Fork Cartridge Kit
You've been asking, and we've been working. Now available, a fully adjustable fork cartridge kit for the FZ-09. The factory-issue forks are adjustable for rebound only, and in stock form, provide very little damping. The Penske Racing Shocks 25mm cartridge kit delivers race proven technology to riders both street and track, and provides compression and rebound damping adjustment.
- Full replacement cartridge kit - replaces internals of both forks (including fork caps)
- (1) 25 mm compression valve w/ customized shim stack
- (1) 25 mm rebound piston w/customized shim stack
- (2) 8 degree needles provide linear flow characteristics through the piston bleeds and increased adjustability
- (2) Sprung for rider's weight and riding style.
- (2) 5 wt. Silkolene fork oil
Be sure to coordinate shipping with us prior to sending your forks in, as all of our service work is scheduled in advance. Please note that these kits are custom built at the time of order. Please allow up to 2 weeks to fill. We do not recommended you do the installation yourself unless have prior experience. If you do plan to do the installation yourself, please have the factory service manual handy. We are also available for you to call for assistance.
You will also need a fork cap spanner in order to install the fork caps without damage and an 8-pin cartridge holding tool to torque the cartridge (8-pin cartridge holding tool not available through Penske Racing Shocks).
Fork Installation by Penske - $250 installation fee, Fork Seals are extra
Shipping Policy - If you plan to send your forks in for service, please include full documentation (download form) We recommend using a rifle case for best protection in transit.
|Weight 3629||8.0 lb|