The Heritage Cruiser Motorcycle Shock is Penske Racing Shocks’ first product offering to this market. Designed and manufactured in Reading, PA from the same high-quality materials as all our products, the Heritage name invokes the reputation of excellence and performance from over 30 years in the shock absorber business, specifically at the highest levels of professional motorsport.
Cruiser riders often experience unsatisfactory performance from their OEM shocks or are looking for a higher quality aftermarket solution to customize their bike. The Heritage Cruiser shock addresses both by delivering an expertly-tuned suspension upgrade for added performance and comfort while having a product pedigree deeply rooted in craftsmanship and attention to detail. This elevates the suspension installation to the level of customization as the rest of the bike and is guaranteed to not only look good but will outperform other cruiser shocks.
The shock features Penske’s standard 1.72” bore and heavy duty 0.620” shaft, hard-chromed for durability, and has a gas separator piston for optimum performance and oil life. Several length and stroke options are available depending on the application and installation requirements. A damping adjustment knob comes standard for making changes to the shock response depending on riding style and conditions. The all-black color scheme with laser etched Heritage badging completes the understated, custom look to complement
any bike and application.
- Single-adjustable damping
- Steel and aircraft grade aluminum components
- Low-friction shaft seals
- Low-friction floating piston
- Anti-corrosive, hard-anodized finish applied for
- Hard chrome plated shaft
- Custom-tuned to rider/bike
- Proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled
in Reading, PA
- 100% Dyno tested and data provided to
- Coil-spring (black) supplied with shock selected
on rider weight to complete stealthy look
- Hand-built to customer specifications
- Custom-valved for rider feel or chassis set-up
- Economic performance/comfort upgrade that
makes a difference you can feel
- Only product on market held to Penske’s highest