The 8400 Double Adjustable Shock gives you a wide range of adjustability that helps tune your car for a wide variety of track conditions. This save you time by not having to re-valve your shock when the track changes, it also saves you money by limiting the amount of shocks needed in your inventory. The 8400 comes with 20 different compression and 20-80 (depending on eyelet option) rebound settings. This allows you to fine tune your suspension to meet your needs.
The 8700 option is typically run on the RR. This gives you a wider tuning window. Commonly the RR is an area of feel for the drive. The separate high and low speed compression adjustability really allows you to tune the for RR support while maximizing grip.
Use the shock brand that top drivers and manufactures like Chris Madden, Brandon Overton, Scott Bloomquist, Shane Clanton, Ricky Thorton Jr, Ricky Weiss, Boom Briggs, Josh Richards, and so many more choose!
**Standard Kit Included LF,RF,LR,RR,5th, and Dummy** Optional 3-way adjustable RR and 2-way adjustable Dummy**
- Repeatable Performance - Increased Nitrogen Volume Yields Repeatability at Variable Running Temperatures
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easily Adjustable - 20 Clicks of Compression and 40 Clicks of Rebound Allow Fine Tuning for Varying Track Conditions
- Revalvable - A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
- Easy "snap on" spring retainer
- Hand adjustable Spring Seat, NO MORE TAPE TO HOLD ADJUSTER FROM SPINNING
- Easy to Grip, Self Detented, Adjuster Knobs
- Banjo Swivel Hose Ends for Easy Mounting
- Optional RF Stack Spring Hardware
All shocks are hand built, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.