Tool, Shock Dyno, Single Stroke, 2hp
Penske Racing Shocks is proud to enter the shock dyno market with our S-Link dyno line, the smoothest and quietest dyno on the market! We have taken the same approach in the design of our industry leading shock absorbers.
Immediately you will notice small but very important details. The s-Link (slider linkage) dyno has a necessary on/off switch. A small cleverly placed LED will alert the user when the dyno is under power. No more guessing or trying to pear through a window to see if your dyno is left on.
Along with being silent and pleasing to the eye, s-link is also the best performing dyno available. The standard 2hp dyno can pull -1000lbs + zero point up to 18 inches per second. This is more than current 3hp models available from other manufactures. The standard load cell will read up to -2000lbs of load. This is all possible because of the efficient design. Direct drive (gear box) with helical cut gears ensures minimal backlash. Direct drive maximized your motors output, meaning you can get higher performance out of a small package.
Fixed stroke is also recommended, why? When you run a fixed stroke, it allows us to properly tune the motor and driver to ensure your getting the best and most efficient performance. By doing this we can greatly reduce noise and increase consistency.
The S-Link is also eliminated all the wires and cables. Our dyno operates by simply plugging in 2 USB cables (provided). We have also removed the security dongle, this is now integral, so you don't have to worry about misplacing it.
One major component to producing a great dyno is the software. While there are many options, it was imperative that we try meet the needs of the racing industry. This lead us to choose MTS and Shock6 software to drive the hardware. MTS and Shock6/Roehrig has been the industry standard in shock dyno’s for decades. What does this mean? All current Roehrig files that you may have are accessible on the s-Link dyno! New for 2022 is MTS Shock6.6.12 software. The new Shock6 software is Win10 and Win11 compatible.
Along with your dyno, you will receive one year free on-line tech support through our TeamViewer app. This makes software and PC tech support a breeze. This is a $500 value, free with purchase of dyno.
New Shock6 Software Ver.6.6.12
What's New in Shock 6.6.12
- Analog output voltages go to zero when the “Abort” button is clicked.
- Analog output calibration values are applied when doing custom waveforms.
- A negative voltage spike on the analog outputs at the start of a custom waveform has been fixed.
- The Shock Notes section of the printed report now has section labels to better define the data.
- Drivers for the USB license key have been updated.
This software is used on Crank Dyno (models 2VS, 3VS…) and EMA (models 2k, 4k, 6k) Damper Test Systems. Shock can be programmed to generate a full spectrum of waveforms, including sinusoidal, triangle, square, sine-on-sine, variable sine, and random. The software also supports the importation of custom waveforms and playback of road load or track data to simulate real-world operating environments.
- STANDARD 2000LB S-BEAM LOAD CELL (CAN UPGRADE TO HIGHER RATE LOAD CELL)
- CAN RUN SPEEDS UP TO 18 INCHES PER SECOND
- DIRECT DRIVE GEAR BOX
- INTEGRAL USB SECURITY DONGLE
- SIMPLE 2 WIRE COMMUNICATION
- MTS SHOCK6 (ver 6.6.12)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TECH SUPPORT (Penske Shocks TeamViewer)
- TURN KEY READY (WIN10 LAP TOP WITH SHOCK6 SOFTWARE INSTALLED)
- CONTACT PENSKE SHOCKS ABOUT SHIPPING/FREIGHT QUOTE
|30 × 30 × 48 in