Penske Shocks has worked with the best teams in racing to develop all of our baseline builds. The efficient mono tube design allows for quick response in change of direction. What does that mean? More GRIP and better driver feel. This is a common shock design run as a 5th coil, left rear, and right rear applications.
2022 Driver Lineup Includes : Chris Madden, Brandon Overton, Shane Clanton, Ricky Weiss, Tyler Erb, Tyler Bruening, Mason Zeigler, Kyle Bronson, Max Blair, Brian Shirley, Scott Bloomquist and many more!
- Repeatable Performance - Increased Nitrogen Volume Yields Repeatability at Variable Running Temperatures
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easily Adjustable - 20 Clicks of Compression and 40 Clicks of Rebound Allow Fine Tuning for Varying Track Conditions
- Revalvable - A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
- Easy "snap on" spring retainer
- Hand adjustable Spring Seat, NO MORE TAPE TO HOLD ADJUSTER FROM SPINNING
- Easy to Grip, Self Detented, Adjuster Knobs
- All shocks are hand built, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Proud to sponsor the 2022 Lucas Oil Late Model Series, CASE World of Outlaws, and Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series.