This is TeamViewer
TeamViewer is a comprehensive remote access, remote control, and remote support solution that works with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. TeamViewer lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there. Plus, you can remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere, at any time through our secure global remote access network.
Please select your option, either an hourly session for $175.00 which is standard for software diagnostics or new PC setup. Or you can opt for the yearly $500 which includes virtual support for an entire year. Once you select and pay for your option, let your technician know your order number for confirmation, that way your support can begin immediately.
New Shock6 Software Ver.6.6.12
What's New in Shock 6.6.12
- Analog output voltages go to zero when the “Abort” button is clicked.
- Analog output calibration values are applied when doing custom waveforms.
- A negative voltage spike on the analog outputs at the start of a custom waveform has been fixed.
- The Shock Notes section of the printed report now has section labels to better define the data.
- Drivers for the USB license key have been updated.
This software is used on Crank Dyno (models 2VS, 3VS…) and EMA (models 2k, 4k, 6k) Damper Test Systems. Shock can be programmed to generate a full spectrum of waveforms, including sinusoidal, triangle, square, sine-on-sine, variable sine, and random. The software also supports the importation of custom waveforms and playback of road load or track data to simulate real-world operating environments.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TECH SUPPORT (Penske Shocks TeamViewer)
|Dimensions||0 × 0 × 0 in|